Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Is This Thing On? Can You Hear Me Now? How 'Bout Now?

Come on now, I know I took a self-imposed bloggy break for a month or so, but where the hell are all my peeps? 


Twelve comments in 3 days?  I'm crying!


I'm sobbing!


Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!





Pssst! If you love me, you might love my stupid sister more. Go visit her at Jill's Believe it or Not, and tell her I sent you!

16 comments:

  1. I'm still here lurking.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a bunch of crap! You are very much loved!!!! But yeah, this bloggy break stuff is getting on my last nerve. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. J, so sorry I've been away too, running a B&B in my house for the past week and now I'm dog sitting!!

    I'm happy to see you're back my friend.

    Sweet wishes,
    G

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you, what happened to everybody. Well, I have to admit, I haven't had internet too much lately, so I'm way behind on my visits. But still, I'd love to hear from SOMEBODY. :)

    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I thought it was a great post about your family. Your uncle is a crack up, just like the rest of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm here, Justiney! Now don't you cry! I have just the thing to cheer you up! I'm having a Bathroom Snapping Diva Party and need you to come! It will be on Friday! Now dry your Most Gorgeous Eyes and know I'm here!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know. The same thing happened to me when I took my hiatus. Sigh. How soon people forget.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still here girl and I'm the sick one...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love you! Things will pick up again soon, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read! I just don't post much cuz I don't want to seem like a random stalker ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't gone anywhere..I'm still here. You need to take a break sometimes. Hope it was a big help!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Still here...lurking.....going over to Sheila's now to see what all the bathroom diva stuff is about.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the sweet B~Day wishes Justine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey, i had to give away stuff to get people to comment again. :)

    seriously, i think it is everyone, not just you. i have almost 300 followers and like 10 comments. i think people are just lurking, which stinks. i love comments.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm going with Blue, that's a bunch of bull shit, you are very much loved!!!!


    By me especially (I pronounced that with an 's' not an 'x' btw)

    ReplyDelete
  16. The hell with you sister,I love you!

    ReplyDelete

..."Sister" loving friends said