Wednesday, March 17, 2010

When Publix Says, "Where Shopping is a Pleasure", Is This What They Meant?











*Please excuse the disgusting, unadorned me.  This was food shopping people, not a trip to the mall!*

*Disclaimer*:  Madison had no clue why I was holding this thing and cracking up.

*Apologies*:  Please excuse the poor picture quality.  Taken with my phone which has no lens cover.  Because Strudel ate it!!!






Pssst! If you love me, you might love my stupid sister more. Go visit her at Jill's Believe it or Not, and tell her I sent you!

27 comments:

  1. OMFG, if I were there with you I would have PIMP!!

    Too funny,
    Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to go shopping with you! Too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too funny girl...thanks...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFLMAO for the love of all that is holy you are A W E S O M E Justine! I laughed out loud at this. I didn't roll on the floor, literally, but I wanted to. That's how much I laughed. And then when I saw that it was tagged with the word, "penis" i laughed even more!!!!!

    {ps} I nominated you for an award because I <3 Your Bloggy Blog!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU ARE A FREAKIN' MESS GIRL. I don't mean your dress, I mean your mind.

    Love Ya,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you. Can we move in together? I don't mean that weird; I just want to be close to you and wash your hair and stuff. That's weird? Oh. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMAO!

    Oh I love that you got a picture of you holding that thing. So did you take it home?

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Lord what the heck is that thing!? I would of been chasing Dave around the store with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ha ha ha ha ha! this is your second publix post, i remember the first one well.

    Happy St Patricks day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. J~~Gives new meanings to..."Are you just happy to see me" and "Whats for dinner?"
    I may rethink my garden plantings this summer. I've suddenly developed a passion for squash!

    G ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG - that thing is huge! Never seen one that big before! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad I get my groceries delivered so I'm not accosted by things like that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH my God I just fell in love with you all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. AHAHAHAHAHA! I wanna go shopping with you - you find all the cool stuff! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bow-Chicka-bow-Bow!
    Here's something sexy for you that Publix will never have.
    http://lafindumondfarm.blogspot.com/2010/03/spent.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think that takes shopping to a whole new level. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ok, third attempt to post a comment....

    Freaking hilarious!! Only you would find that and take pics in the store...hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  18. um.. I hope you bought that gourd? lol
    really though I'm super cracked up over this and my favorite part was madisons huge clueless grin in the pic. I even showed michael. too funny. go publix.
    love ya
    chessie

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is why I read your blog...you never disappoint! ;-O

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG that is hilarious. We don't have stuff like that at my grocery store....probably for that reason. lol Who was taking the last picture?

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can not stop laughing. You are so funny! : )

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ha! That was just totally awesome. I made myself laugh when I was looking at the post labels and I misread them as Penis, Pubic Squash.

    Ha!

    Kady

    ReplyDelete

..."Sister" loving friends said