Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It’s Time! Time to Play Tiney’s What the Hell is THAT?

Well peeps, it’s been a while since we’ve played this but you should remember how it goes. You gaze at the pictures, try and figure out what they are, and leave your answers with a comment. If you get them all right? You get nothing! Hey, I’m cheap!

Okay, let the games begin!

1)

IMG_2748

2)

IMG_2804

3)

IMG_2808

4)

IMG_3169

5)

IMG_3172

6)

IMG_3177

I can’t wait to see your answers, although I think these were all fairly easy except for one.

Go visit Jill, yada yada yada. Love me, love her, yada yada yada.

Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. I don't care what any of it is!!! I am just so happy to see you back!
    I think one might be rain on a window screen....one might be the closeup of Strudel's hair...and the rest is just beyond me!!! good luck to all who can get this right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 ~ Have no clue looks like something w/a flame
    2 ~ Wet screen
    3 ~ dog hair
    4 ~ cactus
    5 ~ brush
    6 ~ belt buckle

    I am thinking more than one was hard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the first pic a close up of a shower pouf through a shower door?
    The second a screen door?
    The third Strudel McDoudel's hair up REALLY close?
    The forth some kind of plant?
    The fifth hairbrush that hasn't been used on Strudel McDoudel?
    The sixth a closeup of your car emblem (I don't know the make)

    Did I win???

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) ovary
    2) sperm washer
    3) fallopian tube

    5) sperm
    6) you know.....


    huh? That's not what we're talking about??

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. is a fish of some sort..LOL

    2.a belt?

    3. Fur

    4.a Plant

    5.a Brush

    6.looks like a part off a car?

    I better have gotten SOMETHING right..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1) something pouring into water
    2)screen with water on it
    3)Strudels fur
    4) rose thorns
    5)hair brush bristles
    6)Looks like the grill of a car

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1) looking at a giant banana tree leaf out of a rained on window (hullo? grammar police?)

    2)a rained on screen?

    3)doggy fur?

    4)aloe plant?

    4)hair brush?

    5) some decorative stainless steel picture frame or something?

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1) looking at a giant banana tree leaf out of a rained on window (hullo? grammar police?)

    2)a rained on screen?

    3)doggy fur?

    4)aloe plant?

    4)hair brush?

    5) some decorative stainless steel picture frame or something?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, here are my guesses:
    1. flower petal with raindrops
    2. strainer
    3. Strudel's hair
    4. plant trunk
    5. brush bristles
    6. trunk of a car

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Love, love, love this game! Here are my guesses -
    1. Cotton Candy
    2. I have no clue
    3. Strudel
    4. Cactus
    5. Hair brush
    6. Wheel

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmmmm

    1. a retarded squid???
    2. window screen
    3. dog hair
    4. aloe plant
    5. brush
    6. It's chrome, duh!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A leaf
    Wet screen
    dog (hair)
    plant
    brush
    car chrome

    send cash..ha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1) dew covered flower
    2) wet screen
    3) Strudel's fur
    4) thorns on a rose bush
    5) brush
    6) grill of your car

    ReplyDelete
  14. Justiney! I'm just not good at this stuff. In no order, maybe water on a shower curtain, a brush, a little head of hair... :) a piece of your car.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah, they're easy for you, cause you know what they are. One of them has to have something to do with poop, right? OMG...I said poop on your blog. LMAO

    ReplyDelete

..."Sister" loving friends said