Dot, over at Picket's Place just did this tag... Your Favorite Things. Seems you're only supposed to use one-word answers, but you know Dot, that's impossible for her! Let's see if I can do any better!
Sport: Ewwwwww
Game: Scrabble
Color: Red
Movie: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?
Broadway play I have seen: Annie
Broadway Musical I have seen: Didn't I just say Annie?
Song: Somewhere Over the Rainbow
American city I have visited: NYC baby!
Foreign city I have visited: (not foreign but it felt like it) Kaanapali, Maui
Book: There are hundreds!!!
Childrens Book: Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret
Classic Television Show: The Dick Van Dyke Show
Recent television Show: Ghost Hunters International
Actor: Adam Sandler
Actress: Kate Hudson
Perfume: Cocoon by Yves Rocher
Food: Chinese
Dessert: Entenmann's chocolate cake with marshmallow frosting
Chain Restaurant: Carrabbas
Local Reataurant: The Loop
Car: My Mazda CX-9
Condiment: Mayonnaise
Kitchen appliance: Coffee Maker
Home appliance: Computer
Beauty product: MASCARA (that was for Becky)
Piece of clothing: nightshirt
HGTV show: House Hunters/International
Food Network show: Emeril Live
Author: Nora Roberts
Male songwriter: Billy Joel
Female songwriter: Jewel
Holiday: Christmas
Ballet I have seen: Nutcracker
Disney character: Tink
Flower: Daffodils
Alcoholic drink: White Russian
Non-alcoholic drink: Coffee
Magazine: People
Animated Movie: Shrek
Television network mini series: North and South (does anyone remember this? Patrick Swayze?)
Season: Fall in Northern states, Winter, here in FL
Male Vocalist: Josh Groban
Female Vocalist: Tori Amos
Day of the Week: Saturday
Household Chore: Steam cleaning!
Ice Cream: Chocolate
Candy: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Artist: Bridget (Blgeee)
Quotation: "Friends are the family you choose for yourself."
Until Next time, Justine :o )
That's so interesting. My favourite flowers are daffodils too! Do you get them there?
ReplyDeleteThey remind me of my Mum. When she died there were thousands of them in bloom outside her hospital window.
I think the e-mail gremlin is in action again btw. last nights post came back.
Morning Justiney!! Oh, it's nice to know a little bit more about you. I see I would have said some of the same things. Well, you can see I'm up and running again, but so ashamed - my secret is out! I'm going to have to get that Chloe Dawn telling on me like that! That girl!
ReplyDeleteWell, have a wonderful day and be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
Oh I love the new frog! He's so cute!
ReplyDeleteCool! I like this tag game. Lots of neat things listed. So you drive a Mazda do you? Vrooom! I had a Mazda years ago.
ReplyDeleteHey, I want to see Bridget's art! Neat!
I love your quotation. One of my faves too.
Hugs,
Penny
OMGoodness, this would be a challenge for ME to do. I like to talk too much :) Guess I'm a bit like Picket. (Left you a message on yesterday's page.)
ReplyDeleteAre they going to do another So You Want to be a Supermodel? I liked that one.I use to read Nora Roberts,but I don't read much anymore.
ReplyDeleteThey'd damn well better do another one, Kathy!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteJustine :o )
I'll have to send you a detailed email with my comments but I had to say Awwwwwwwwww ((((((Tiney)))))) on the artist comment! So sweet of you!
ReplyDeleteAnnie is a musical not a play.
ReplyDeleteLOL at mascara. I bought black lash tint. It's a lighter formula than mascara and washes off with soap and water. Baby steps!
Hmm see we do have a few things in common! Interesting list lots of questions! Sheesh your blog is slow!!!
ReplyDeleteJustine!
ReplyDeleteI had no idea you loved tori amos. oh my god. I went through a phase ( a really long one) where she was all I listened to day and night. and to maybe excite you on that note, I have her doing somewhere over the rainbow, sort of a rare album, I found it once in a used store. you would love it. did I mention I saw her live, twice? once on my Birthday!!!
Love ya!
chessie